(1) 除在本法令条例另有规定外或在此节附加条款有所豁免外, 雇主不可以需要女雇员在晚上十点, 和清晨五点之间操作在农业或工业中之工作. 女雇员必须有了一段连续十一小时休息时间后, 方可以开始一天的工作。
不过, 总监得到书面申请后, 可以豁免任何女雇员或一类的女雇员在此节的限制. 不过, 总监可以附加任何条件。
(a) 若受到在第(1)款附加条规下的决定, 或条件有所影响; 和
(b) 对该决定, 或条件有所不满, 可以在接到通知后三十天内, 以书面方式向部长上诉。
(3) 对于第(2)款的上诉而言, 部长可以作出他认为公平的决定, 或指令, 包括修改, 或取消现有条件, 或加上其他条件. 部长的决定是最终者。
尽管此章条文另有规定, 部长可以下指令禁止, 或准许妇女在某种情况下操作某种工作。
Employment Act 1955 section 34、35、36《PART VIII》EMPLOYMENT OF WOMEN
34. Prohibition of night work
(1) Except in accordance with regulations made under this Act or any exemption granted under the proviso to this subsection no employer shall require any female employee to work in any industrial or agricultural undertaking between the hours of ten o’clock in the evening and five o’clock in the morning nor commence work for the day without having had a period of eleven consecutive hours free from such work:
Provided that the Director General may, on application made to him in any particular case, exempt in writing any female employee or class of female employees from any restriction in this subsection, subject to any conditions he may impose.
(2) Any person—
(a) who is affected by any decision made or condition imposed under the proviso to subsection (1); and
(b) who is dissatisfied with such decision or condition, may within thirty days of such decision or condition being communicated to him appeal in writing therefrom to the Minister.
(3) In deciding any appeal made to him under subsection (2), the Minister may make such decision or order thereon, including the alteration or removal of any condition imposed or the imposition of any further condition, as appears just and such decision or order shall be final.
35. Prohibition of underground work
No female employee shall be employed in any underground working.
36. Prohibition of employment by Minister
Notwithstanding the provisions of this Part the Minister may by order prohibit or permit the employment of female employees in such circumstances or under such conditions as may be described in such order.
Employment Act 1955
Akta Kerja 1955
#法律 #劳工法令 #法律知识